Quality Assurance of Latex exam gloves | Happy Hand Glove
Quality Assurance testing of Latex exam gloves can be divided into the following steps:
- Random sampling of gloves as per AQL.
- Water-tight testing for holes.
- Visual defect testing for Major and Minor defects.
- Physical dimension and tensile strength testing.
- Glove count per box.
1. Random Sampling
Gloves are randomly sampled from finished goods lots/batches as per the AQL standard after which they are taken for visual and water-tight testing.
In the picture: Happy Hands worker doing random sampling of a finished goods lot for Quality Assurance testing .
2. Visual and Water-tight testing
The randomly selected gloves undergo stringent water-tight and visual testing. In this test, the gloves are tested for pinhole leakage, major and minor defects. Only batches that comply to the acceptable level for defects are approved for shipment to you.
3. Physical dimensions and tensile strength testing
The glove lots that have passed the criteria for holes now undergo the physical strength and dimension testing. The gloves must comply to minimum tensile strength, elongation,dimension and thickness parameters to be given the green signal for shipping to you.